|Java Full Stack Developer / Architect / F2F / Local To RI, MA / Need USC & GC Only|
Location: RI, MA and potential for remote
Duration: 6 months C2H (possible straight FT)
Job Code: 8008344
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working with the architects and development lead, documents and develops best practices for development, and deployment of applications, and works with members to foster growth within the team.
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced developers
- Reviews and/or certifies code of others (pull requests)
- Develops programming guidelines/standards and makes them accessible to other programmers
- Drives the technical application architecture and development requirements
- Demonstrated experience with defining application architectures in the distributed cloud environment.
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive firewalling to enhance security.
- 5-10 years of experience in one or more of the following: Java (Clojure/Scala),, Node.js, IOS (Swift), Android, Ruby or Python
- 2 + years of experience with Angular or React
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services such as ECS, Lambdas, API Gateway, Cloud Formation, IAM.
- Experience with distributed cloud architecture and implementations.
- Experience with Doman Driven Design and CQRS/ES.
- Some exposure with Wiremock, JUnit/Mockito/Assert4J, JMS/MQ, Functional Reactive/ Lambdas/Streams.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience with Agile/Jira/Confluence/HipChat/Slack, Jenkins/Cobertura/PMD/FindBugs.